Here you will find links and attachments to books, articles and websites. Also, a particularly wonderful TED talk.
Links to Ted Talks:
- Justin Robbins "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Autism?" TEDxTufts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFJOoUjGtYU
Links to websites, articles and books:
- http://www.aane.org/ - The Asperger / Autism Network for New England
- http://www.our-kids.org/Archives/Holland.html Welcome to Holland -- an article for parents.
Books you may find useful that are specific to Autism Spectrum Disorder:
- Elizabeth Verdick & Elizabeth Reeve - The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (and their parents)
- Paula Kluth, Just Give Him the Whale
- Tony Attwood, The Complete Guide to Aspergers
- Brenda Smith Myles, Melissa Trautma, & Rhonda Schelvan - The Hidden Curriculum for Understanding Unstated Rules in Social Situations for Adolescents and Young Adults. (There is also an elementary age version of this book)